Montag, 31. August 2009

DIRTY DISCO YOUTH'S MONTHLY PODCAST EPISODE 1
















FINALLY IT'S ON ITUNES (FOR FREE OF COURSE)!

GRAB IT ON ITUNES (DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE)

OR DOWNLOAD IT DIRECTLY (SAVE TARGET AS..)

Tracklist:
1. La Roux - Im Not Your Toy (Data Remix)
2. D.I.M. - Lyposuct
3. Wolfgang Gartner - Fire Power
4.Fake Blood - I think I like it
5.Night Drugs - Boycott(Algeronics Remix)
6.Steve Aoki - I'm in the House (Gigi Barocco Remix)
7.Bizarre Inc. - I'm gonna get you
8.Tiesto & Sneaky Sound System - I will be here (Benny Benassi Remix)
9.Empire of the Sun - Standing on the Shore (Dirty Disco Youth Remix)
10.Disco Villains - We just came... (Night Drugs Remix)
11. Chicks on Speed + Dirty Disco Youth - Burning down the house


FOR THOSE WHO HAVEN'T DOWNLOADED IT YET:
Empire Of The Sun - Standing On The Shore (Dirty Disco Youth Remix)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen